Patrick and his team have made some extremely helpful updates to our Finance Networking Guide to help you through all aspects of networking in the finance world. Inside the WSO Finance Networking Guide, you'll get a comprehensive, all-inclusive roadmap for maximizing your networking efforts (and minimizing embarrassing blunders).
CLICK HERE to access the guide now.
Why is networking so important? 46%* of Wall St. employees claim they got their current internship or job as a direct result of networking. It's simply the fastest, easiest way to get to the top of the ladder.
But how do you do it?
Where do you start?
What do you say to the big power players?
Where are the best places to network?
And most importantly, how do you get them to HIRE you? The Finance Networking Guide will help teach you what you need to know.
This info-rich book is packed with 71 pages of detailed strategies to help you get the most of your networking, including:
- 148 Copy-and-Paste Questions for you to ask in an interview (both informational and actual interviews)
- How to navigate LinkedIn and Cold Calling/E-mailing with success including 14 message templates
- 8 easy-to-follow tips to make sure your resume makes a great first impression
- 3 Polished WSO Resume Templates (Word files) from our famous Resume Review service included (one for undergrads, another for experienced applicants and another for experienced applicants with deal experience)
- 21 things you should be doing RIGHT (and right NOW) for networking success
- How to AVOID networking failure
- How to make a huge impression at business conferences
- 8 crucial steps to make sure you are negotiating your offer properly
- A plug-and-play template for that crucial 90 Second Elevator Pitch
OR do you want even more preparation? Buy the IB Prep Pack bundle and save $20 off the retail price. The IB Prep Pack includes the Technical Interview Guide, Behavioral Interview Guide and the WSO Networking Guide.
CLICK HERE to get access to the Investment Banking Prep Pack
Have you purchased an earlier version and want an upgrade? Fwd your original receipt to [email protected] with the subject "New Networking Guide"
That 46% is actually likely much higher since jobs after breaking out of ugrad are more and more about who you know and less about structured recruiting (like OCR)