Extension or Accept Then Renege Offer?CF
I currently have two exploding offers, but am waiting to hear back about final round interviews for two jobs that i would rather take. The offers I currently have will explode before I have final round interviews for the other postions--if I have them at all. I am wondering if it's better to request extensions for my current offers or to accept the one that I like better, and then rescind my acceptance in the future, if need be.
What happens when you renege on an accepted offer and how will it affect future opportunities?