Mod Note (Andy): Update - This story was confirmed earlier confirmed by our sources. Our prayers go out to his family.
Moritz Erhardt, who was on a seven-week pre-graduate program in London, died Aug. 15, spokesman John McIvor said by telephone today. The death is being treated as non-suspicious, a spokesman for the Metropolitan Police in London said in a statement.
Moritz Erhardt, who was on a seven-week pre-graduate program in London, died Aug. 15, a spokesman said. Source: Seelio via Bloomberg
“He was popular amongst his peers and was a highly diligent intern at our company with a promising future,” said in its statement. “Our first thoughts are with his family and we send our condolences to them at this difficult time.”
Erhardt was found unconscious at Claredale House, a student residential facility in East London. He was pronounced dead at the scene after being treated by paramedics, said the police spokesman, who asked not to be identified, citing agency policy.
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Work/Life in IB from Current/Former Banker Perspective
- JPM Banker stalked his ex (and colleague/ unpaid intern) to London
- NYTimes: A Dying Banker's Last Instructions
- HSBC Private Bank Summer Intern London
- BOA Intern Dies in shower
- The REAL reason why people want to become investment bankers!
- Tech Summer Intern in London, GS or UBS?
- Summer Intern MS London Consolidated Equities