Hi guys- I have been following the site since the fall, but wanted to wait to post a thread until I actually got offers. Quick background- I am from a non-target, but strong LAC school. I am studying abroad in Italy for 3 months starting in mid-February until May. I have two offers so far, one from a top(similar to Moore, Tudor, etc) and one from a solid MM IB (since I leave for abroad before their they allowed me to do an accelerated interview process). I am also interviewing at other similar MM's (like , , ) whose superdays, IF I get invited back, would be right before I leave. I was wondering what you guys thought would be the better option for SA. Obviously interning at the would look great on a resume, but I am almost 100% sure I will not get a full time offer if I intern there. Especially considering I am from a non-target, would it be safer/wiser to take the IB offer that would possibly translate into a full time offer? Thanks in advance, and please go easy on me as I'm new to all of this.