- Principal at a growth equity / late-stage VC fund affiliated with Credit Suisse, 7+ years experience within the role. Lead deal sourcing, structuring, diligence, execution and recruiting efforts. Started buyside career as an associate at the fund
- Investment focus on technology selling into financial services (Fintech, enterprise software, market structure, robo-advisors, DLT, ad-tech, specialty finance, insurance, regulatory-tech and clean tech platforms)
- Previous experience 3+ years at Credit Suisse in Investment Banking / Equity Research – large-cap TMT coverage
- Prior experience includes merchant banking (Investment Banking + Special Situations Investing) at a JV between a top 5 PE fund and top 3 bulge bracket institution
- Lead recruiting efforts at all levels on both buy-side and sell-side
- BSc in Finance and Management from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania – graduated / navigated early career in the midst of the financial crisis
- CFA Charterholder
About the mentor
Reviews for this mentor
Given a list of mentors which fit the criteria I was looking for and I could cherry pick the ones I would like to arrange mock sessions with from junior to senior level professionals.
Some of our mentors are forced to be anonymous due to firm policies or personal preference. Anonymity allows us to i) source the best mentors from the top companies in the world ii) allows them to be honest and give you amazing insight into the industry and firms.
How It Works
All of our mentors are actual professionals. You can be sure that we will match you with an expert in your target industry and that they have gone through strict WSO training to ensure a smooth experience.