- CFA and MBA '19 Chicago Booth, worked as a Peer Career Advisor for students interested in IB
- Previously spent 2.5 years at Credit Suisse in Investment Banking, primarily worked on M&A and IPO transactions. Interned junior year with CS and accepted return offer. Led on-campus recruiting initiatives and served as a mentor to summer analysts in my 2nd year
- Graduated from the University of Chicago in 2015 with a BA in Economics and BS in Statistics. During college, was actively involved as a TA for Booth Finance professors, and worked with Ph.D students on research topics
- Grew up in Houston, Texas and worked in New York before coming back to Chicago
- Enjoys traveling, playing tennis, watching movies, and travel hacking
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, with conversational proficiency in Spanish
About the mentor
Reviews for this mentor
After interviewing at several banks, I accepted a healthcare equity research associate role at [redacted for anonymity]. I'll be covering mostly mid-cap biotech companies that specialize in oncology and rare diseases. Thanks again for your resume review (I certainly think it helped me land interviews) and I hope to stay in touch!
I found our session helpful in getting my story together and reviewing my resume. I appreciated how professional he was throughout our time working together and I definitely recommend! Following our session, I received a final round invitation, and have a number of other interviews lined up.
Some of our mentors are forced to be anonymous due to firm policies or personal preference. Anonymity allows us to i) source the best mentors from the top companies in the world ii) allows them to be honest and give you amazing insight into the industry and firms.
How It Works
All of our mentors are actual professionals. You can be sure that we will match you with an expert in your target industry and that they have gone through strict WSO training to ensure a smooth experience.