- CFA and MBA ‘19 Chicago Booth, worked as a Peer Career Advisor for students interested in IB
- Previously spent 2.5 years at Credit Suisse in Investment Banking, primarily worked on M&A and IPO transactions. Interned junior year with CS and accepted return offer. Led on-campus recruiting initiatives and served as a mentor to summer analysts in my 2nd year
- Graduated from the University of Chicago in 2015 with a BA in Economics and BS in Statistics. During college, was actively involved as a TA for Booth Finance professors, and worked with Ph.D students on research topics
- Grew up in Houston, Texas and worked in New York before coming back to Chicago
- Enjoys traveling, playing tennis, watching movies, and travel hacking
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, with conversational proficiency in Spanish
Reviews for this mentor
After interviewing at several banks, I accepted a healthcare equity research associate role at [redacted for anonymity]. I’ll be covering mostly mid-cap biotech companies that specialize in oncology and rare diseases. Thanks again for your resume review (I certainly think it helped me land interviews) and I hope to stay in touch!
I found our session helpful in getting my story together and reviewing my resume. I appreciated how professional he was throughout our time working together and I definitely recommend! Following our session, I received a final round invitation, and have a number of other interviews lined up.
Why is the mentor exclusive?
This mentor has received our exclusive Head Mentor designation, which means they are a faculty member in WSO Academy. In order to get help from this mentor, you would need to be accepted into WSO Academy.
Join the waitlist to hear when the next application window opens.
What is WSO Academy?
Intense 12-week program to dramatically improve your odds at landing a high finance offer.
- Lifetime access to exclusive networking resources and support community to help you land interviews.
- 300+ hours of courses to train and polish your skills to help ace your interviews.
- Direct calendar access to our most helpful 50+ Head Mentors.