- Graduated with a degree in Economics/Finance
- First internship was at Merril Lynch in their asset management division in my freshman year and later moved into global transactions banking at Deutsche Bank
- On his junior year, he was, fortunately, able to parlay the above internships into an Investment Banking offer at Citi for his junior summer where he also received a full-time return offer
- He spent a year and eight months working in the Industrials group and ranked top bucket (top 10% of entire analyst class)
- Presently, he has an offer to Providence Equity Growth starting Summer 2020
About the mentor
Reviews for this mentor
He was extremely helpful as a mentor. Very positive and amazing. I just had a mock interview with him. I would like to request him again for another session for tomorrow please!
Some of our mentors are forced to be anonymous due to firm policies or personal preference. Anonymity allows us to i) source the best mentors from the top companies in the world ii) allows them to be honest and give you amazing insight into the industry and firms.
How It Works
All of our mentors are actual professionals. You can be sure that we will match you with an expert in your target industry and that they have gone through strict WSO training to ensure a smooth experience.