- Top-five MBA full-time program graduate. Current Admissions committee member, interviewing ~8 prospective students per year.
- Member of MBA admissions committee during b-school, reviewed ~250 applications. Member of Investment Banking Career Advisory committee - conducted ~75 mock interviews and reviewed ~200 resumes for IB.
- 2.5 years in IB advisory, including bulge bracket IB and two years in corporate development at a Fortune 500 company
- Currently, run independent strategic finance and financial analytics consulting practice
- Career changer from technology to finance through business school
About the mentor
Reviews for this mentor
The reviewer was extremely detail-oriented, asked all the right and difficult questions to better understand my profile and strategic objectives, and the 2 mentoring sessions I had with him separately (although as an extension of the resume editing service) helped immensely as far as structuring and positioning my resume was concerned especially given my seniority level. I strongly recommend him!
Many thanks to all of you as well for facilitating the process.
I was very happy with the service and with my resume reviewer
He was very knowledgeable yet informative and helped me out very much.
Thank you again for your help!
Some of our mentors are forced to be anonymous due to firm policies or personal preference. Anonymity allows us to i) source the best mentors from the top companies in the world ii) allows them to be honest and give you amazing insight into the industry and firms.
How It Works
All of our mentors are actual professionals. You can be sure that we will match you with an expert in your target industry and that they have gone through strict WSO training to ensure a smooth experience.