- 3rd year VP at a generalist, middle-market PE firm in NYC. Responsible for sourcing, evaluating, end-to-end deal execution, and implementation of value creation plan
- Have spent ~8 years in PE, at both bulge brackets like Goldman Sachs and smaller boutiques, always a generalist
- Did the 2 year analyst program in investment banking at a bulge bracket
- Went to target school undergrad and M7 for business school
- Actively have provided mentorship to those early and mid-career
About the mentor
Some of our mentors are forced to be anonymous due to firm policies or personal preference. Anonymity allows us to i) source the best mentors from the top companies in the world ii) allows them to be honest and give you amazing insight into the industry and firms.
How It Works
All of our mentors are actual professionals. You can be sure that we will match you with an expert in your target industry and that they have gone through strict WSO training to ensure a smooth experience.