- Bulge bracket experience at two different banks, serving in both coverage and product roles, with 10+ years of experience
- Experience working in both a West Coast office and the London headquarters
- Undergraduate and Masters degrees in engineering with 5 years work experience pre-investment banking; ultimately, returned to business school with the intent of getting into investment banking at the Associate level
- Actively involved in resume review and analyst, associate and VP interviews throughout my career (have likely reviewed well over 500 resumes and conducted at least 20-30 interviews per year)
- Led campus recruiting, new hire training programs and regularly participated in mentorship programs both within the bank and for students/candidates looking to break into the industry
About the mentor
Reviews for this mentor
He is fantastic! Over exactly thirty minutes, according to my goals and ambitions, he broke down the IB industry, roles, and products from his perspective. He presented a roadmap and action plan for breaking into the industry, the mindset required, and the personal benefits and costs. It was a great conversation; I look forward to working with him again.
Join WSO as MentorBe a Mentor
Some of our mentors are forced to be anonymous due to firm policies or personal preference. Anonymity allows us to i) source the best mentors from the top companies in the world ii) allows them to be honest and give you amazing insight into the industry and firms.
How It Works
All of our mentors are actual professionals. You can be sure that we will match you with an expert in your target industry and that they have gone through strict WSO training to ensure a smooth experience.