- Can speak to career changes (from nontraditional route of classically trained musician breaking into finance and also can speak to back-office transition to front office/hedge fund role)
- Interest in helping/mentoring students interested in a) sell-side credit research, desk analyst positions b) buy-side hedge fund generalist role (performing, high yield, stressed/distressed/restructurings)
- Recent hedge fund Partner
- Spent ~4.0 years at startup funds and can speak to a start-up environment if people are interested in joining that kind of setup. Previously was a senior analyst at a start-up buy-side hedge fund). Before this, was a sell-side analyst at Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, RBS, and Citigroup
- Sector coverage: historically focused on retail/consumer and metals/mining, but have been a generalist looking at healthcare, industrials, gaming/lodging/leisure/restaurants, CMBS
- Graduated with BA in economics. Masters in Music Performance. Spent one year at Juilliard School of Music for Piano Performance.
About the mentor
Join WSO as MentorBe a Mentor
Some of our mentors are forced to be anonymous due to firm policies or personal preference. Anonymity allows us to i) source the best mentors from the top companies in the world ii) allows them to be honest and give you amazing insight into the industry and firms.
How It Works
All of our mentors are actual professionals. You can be sure that we will match you with an expert in your target industry and that they have gone through strict WSO training to ensure a smooth experience.