Howard tell us why the more paper you have the better. Public vs private markets and how you should be investing. Career path recommendations for wannabe entrepreneurs.
@ibpotential @PenAndPencils @notbad4aquant @AnotherAnother
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Working 55-60 hour weeks every week of the year has made me forget what it feels like having a 9-5 job. So those who do, what does it feel like?+46 by Pizz in OFF
- Any questions on life in finance in Hong Kong? AMA
i've been here since 2005, worked in IBD, and then PE.
It's been a while, but happy to help if anyone has questions.
* While for many jobs language skills aren't specified as mandatory per se, to actually be...+26 by earthwalker7 in OFF
- I'm wondering when you decided to have kids and how it affected your career. Was there a point at which you felt ready to have a family? Did some of you start off wanting children and then decide not to, or vice versa? I know that family life is traded off with a career in finance in the...+22 by paradeit in OFF
- Hello all. Long time lurker here who recently "made it" by winning a summer offer for 2019 at a top independent advisory shop (think EVR/CVP/PWP). I want to reflect on my experience recruiting and hopefully help out some prospective monkeys in the process.
My background- I currently...+21 by NonTarget Scrub in IB
- What is the biggest mistake you've made on the job? Curious to see how bad things have gone and how they were handled. +19 by Commissions and fees in RE
- Dear fellow monkeys,
I've been meaning to write this for a month or so now, but hadn't gotten around to it. The reason I felt I had to was because it could be of some use and/or inspiration to many of you out there still looking for a job, and just so you know, there is hope for...+16 by George87 in SCSS
- Earlier this month, I asked what you guys thought would be obsolete ten years from now
It got a shit ton of responses so going off of that, what do you are you surprised is still relevant today?
I'll start it off - I'm surprised that there are still people in the workforce that...+16 by dc22 in OFF
- One of mine is that I believe people should have the right to associate (example: do business with, date) with who they want, but I also believe that to discriminate against a person because of something they have very little to no control over, such as ethnicity, is wrong.
What are some of...+14 by yul33 in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Oct15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Oct16Podcast: Taking rational risk in exchange for ridiculous reward -- Ben Narasin -- 10/1612:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Oct17Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 10/17-10/198:00 to 5:00 EDT Online