2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

As we head into June, all of the qualified teams are wrapping up their final international friendlies before they board their flights for Brazil. There's been a ton of speculation around who will win this year, and I am honestly really excited because of how different this WC feels from many of the former. Many teams have gone through pretty large structural shifts and have deviated from their typical squad selections.

Here are a few predictions recently put out by GS and Danske Bank:
http://www.goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/outlook/world-cup-and-economic…

Danske Bank World Cup 2014 Special Research Report

I'm pretty sure that it is general consensus that the US will not advance, however I am interested to see some of the younger guys play, namely Julian Green.

So, what do you guys think? Who will progress? Who will win?

EDIT: Mr Hawking's predictions.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10860062/World-Cup-2014…

I think Spain can do very well along with Germany. Also think that England could make a deep run this year.

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for freedom of thought which they seldom use.

The only problem I see them having, despite having a bunch of guys that can score goals, is the lack of a true striker. They called Klose up for God's sake, he's 35.

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for freedom of thought which they seldom use.

Argentina!

So I wasn't going to go (bad timing), but just found round trip from buenos aires to rio for $370 (half of what i've seen before) + can get a game ticket for $150-$250. If I can find a place to crash that isn't too expensive I'm going....

WSO Content & Social Media. Follow us: Linkedin, IG, Facebook, Twitter.

The fact that they project Iran even getting out of the group stage completely discredits their analysis IMO

50% does seem high. The thing that works in their favour is they are bound to win their group and Spain are bound to win theirs.

With Brazil playing the runner up of this group, it means that one of Netherlands/Aus/Chile will come 2nd, whoever it is, Brazil will likely knock out. (No guarantee but Bra v Ned my moneys on Brazil every single time.)

They then get to play somene from group C or D. That basically means: England/Uruguay/Italy/Colombia/Greece/Japan/IvoryCoast/CostaRica.

Are there any teams in that list that really threaten Brazil? Italy/England on their day maybe. Uruguay's defence has more holes than Swiss cheese and will fall to pieces against Brazil. The rest don't stand a chance.

Anyway - that sees them into the Semi Final, from there it's a lottery. But with such an easy route to the semi-final it's easy to see why they are favourites.

That's a fair analysis. I think it's interesting to look at the retro fit of the Goldman model on the 2010 World Cup (page 7). The r^2 of 0.24 along with Brazil's elimination in quarters, Italy not making it past knockout, and Uruguay making it all the way to semis show me that the sport is far too random for these statistical predictions to have any real meaning.

Investment_Wanking:

One could have a thoughtful debate about whether or not Brazil is the favorite to win, but giving them a near 50% chance of winning is outrageous in my opinion.

Perhaps Goldman's Brazil business is underperforming and they are hoping to capitalize on this opportunity to bolster their strength in the country.

There were 19 world cups so far. Out of those, 8 times the hosts clearly didn't have any hope of a title shot.

Of the 11 remaining World Cups, the host won 6 times, more than 50% of the time.

That's a very small and thus unreliable sample, but the home advantage is pretty powerful. Brazil has one of the worst squads Brazil ever had, but it is still one of the top teams. If previous world cups are any reliable as a predictor, I'd bet strongly on Brazil as well, even though there seem to be a few stronger teams in play.

That said, banks suck at sport predictions. They can't even predict what they would like to predict ( the economy and the stock market). Let alone sports, but those reports are kinda fun nonetheless

Best Response

Of the big hitters Brazil have the home advantage, that means pressure. IF they hit the ground running (e.g a few good results in the group stage) they will go on to win it.

Spain I'm not so convinced by, Champions League has shown that the tika-taka game has its flaws. On paper though their squad is unbelievable.

England, my dear dear England, are destined to disappoint. Just not good enough. Glen Johnson is a donkey at right back and we lack creativity. Bringing the young guns in may change this but we are the biggest chokers known to man.

Outside chance:

Beligum - They may not challenge this year but I would predict they will be one of the top 3 teams at the next WC.

Fallen angels:

Netherlands - Strong team with the ability to win games, suspect defence though. Van Gaal on the way out so one last chance to win this.

Italy - Always turn up despite being pretty sub-par on paper. They aren't easy to beat but they're in a tough group.

Whatever happens I cannot bloody wait, I know football isn't massive in the US but the UK will be rocking for weeks.

I actually think that England could make a decent run this year. Like you said, lots of young guys who could perform very well or very poorly. I really hope Hodgson plays more of the younger players like: Barkley, Wilshere, Sterling, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Shaw, Llana, etc. Sick of seeing Fat Frank and Rooney, and am very happy at the departure of Cole, Ferdinand and Terry.

The core of Spain's team is getting old and is now past its prime. Don't think they'll take it home this year. My money is on Brazil. Solid squad, playing on home turf.

Belgium is gonna be the dark horse this year. Curtois is gonna be the best GK in the world in a few years. They also have Hazard, Lukaku, Vermaelen, Kompany and a couple of other solid players. I'm excited to see how they will do and expect some upsets from them. I hope my boys from Russia get their shit together this year after derailing in 2012.

Italy is gonna park the bus in front of the goal as usual, hope they don't get to the elimination stage. France is a shadow of what it used to be in 1998, still may make it far. I like the Netherlands but as someone mentioned, defense is shaky. African teams possess a lot of athleticism but tactically they're awful. Ivory Coast and Nigeria may upend some of the teams though.

I do think that Brazil clearly is the favorite, but 50% is a bit crazy. Belgium is widely expected to give good performances and I see Ivory Coast as potentially being a surprise. Not a legitimate contender, just a team that will pull results that may not have been expected in the early rounds.

Monkeyy-Slapperr:

I hope Spain takes it. They have a real team. Not like France who has no actual french playing for them, only a bunch of arabs and africans, lol.

I'll just ignore the racist undertones of this post and point out Cabaye, Ribery, Valbuena, Koscielny, Lloris, Benzema, Debuchy, Giroud

Wow, hauntingly similar. That thread was a complete shit show too

Also forgot to mention, believe that Chile could actually make a decent run this year. Chile v Netherlands will be an interesting game.

If USA make it out of this group of death ill be over the moon and it will signify a massive step forward. With that being said, klinsmann's decision of youth over experience when selecting the squad gives me the impression that he views it as highly unlikely they make it through to knockout round and is using this WC as a learning experience and putting in all his chips for Russia. Would rather the US federation hadn't given him that 5 yr extension which basically removes all pressure of the near-term performance of this WC.

My money's on Germany, though I would like to see Messi actually perform well in one of these tournaments. I feel the pressure will get to Brazil, though they'll probably go deep (semis or finals).

Historically, European teams don't do very well on South American soil. I don't know how it affects today's teams, but American teams certainly have the advantage, especially South American teams.

I think Spain (definitely the best midfield at the moment) or Argentina will take it...only if Messi breaks the curse and begins scoring streak! I'm biased, though. I don't want Brazil to win, but they will advance easily in the beginning, anyway.

I'm really sick of European teams winning the World Cups. It's time for an American team to win this year!

I won't risk a penny on England & France going further than 1/4 final.

The big 4 is Brazil, Spain, Germany, Argentina (in this order) imo. Clearly Brazil is the favorite, they're the host, they've a talented, athletic and young team and they haven't won in 2006, 2010 they won't let pass a third consecutive title :D I

32 teams and they give brazil a 50% chance of winning? what a joke, they're squad is not as good as it was 10 years ago. They might reach the semis but I don't believe they'll reach the final.

Spain and Netherlands (the last finalists) have 15% combined of reaching the final? C'mon...

Curious to see what Belgium does

Well, that doesn't mean much since we (Brazilian speaking here) went from 74 to 90 without winning, including there the 82 team that most Brazilians who were old enough at the time think was the best Brazilian team ever.

The general feeling around here is: We'll probably end 1st in our group. Spain or Netherlands will get 1st in group B, BUT Chile is quite a threat, so there is the possibility of facing Chile in the next phase. From there, as said before, the most dangerous teams are England/Uruguay/Italy and maybe Colombia. None of them are playing that well, but Italy is always dangerous, and England does have some kids that may surprise everybody as did the 2010 Germany team, though I honestly haven't seen them playing for more than five minutes.

The quarter finals game that will determine Brazil's opponent in semi will most certainly be Portugal or Germany (hopefully Portugal, because then I'll get to watch Germany vs Argentina with my quarter finals tickets) against, best case scenario, France. In my opinion, that's Portugal/Germany's game.

Regarding semi and final its impossible to say anything, it will depend a lot on the momento each team's got by then.

I obviously want Brazil to win and, if not, just don't want Argentina taking it.

For those that name Brazil the resounding favorite, who is supposed to score the goals for this team? I haven't followed football closely for a while, but looking at the squad, Neymar is the top striker and he did not even get into double digits in La Liga this year. The other 3 strikers don't even play in the top tier leagues.

Hulk is still scoring at Zenit (great goal scorer for Porto) but the Ukranian leaague is overlooked. Bernard had a bad season after (some say) choosing money over playing time. He could have gone to Porto, decided to go with Shakhtar. Either way both of these play as winger.

I have no idea what Jo is up to, Brazil has the same problem as Portugal these days... no strikers. But don't be surprised to see Fred score most of the goals. Overall its a good team but not a 50% of winning the world cup team. The choices are also quite doubtful... how do you keep Felipe Luis out? Miranda? Coutinho? Leandro Damiao? And oh those keepers... Good old Dida and Taffarel

Don't be surprised to see an outsider reach the semis

EDIT: Meanwhile Torres keeps doing his thing

Germany is going to struggle this time, this is pretty much what most people are saying in Germany... Lots of issues with injuries and even though most players are in their prime in a career context, not everybody is on top of his game just about now. This might change, as Germany is historically a team that improves siginificantly over the course of the tournament, and to be honest has to change so that they are able to make it through the quarterfinals.

Besides, watch Belgium and Chile..

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, your’re right. - Henry Ford

above_and_beyond:
Bondholm:

You guys are drastically underestimating what French can do in Brazil.

Maybe you are drastically overestimating what French can do in Brazil.

Maybe. Maybe not. It would be pretty cool if France and Brazil played against each other in this World Cup.

Snootchie Bootchies

I don't think Brazil has a 50% chance of winning the WC. This WC has a lot of evenly matched teams and a fair amount of potential underdogs. I think the teams that are realistic contenders are Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Germany, Netherlands, and Italy. Including Italy in that list because when it comes to major international tournaments, they are bloody ruthless. Although, losing Montolivo is a big blow to their midfield, I feel Veratti is more than capable of filling that role (if he keeps his cool). The rest of their squad is pretty decent, although nothing special. I do feel that Balotelli on his day can change the game single-handedly. Brazil lack a deadly striker, Jo is a Man. City reject, while Fred did have a good Confed. Cup but he doesn't have that "extra" factor. They will be looking for goals from Neymar, Oscar, and Hulk. Spain's style is becoming stagnant as we've seen for the past two seasons that teams have figured out Barca. Spain haven't been displaying a "Plan B" and I think that might be their undoing. Their squad is still top notch and more than capable of winning the WC. Not taking Negredo or Llorente might hurt them as Torres has his days and Villa is past his prime. VDB will be expecting his star-studded midfield to shine. Argentina might just have the best attack at the WC. Messi, Higuain, Aguero, Di Maria (who just had an amazing season at Madrid), and Lavezzi to some extent is just really strong. Their midfield and defense is another story, and they will be hoping that their front line can produce enough goals. This is Messi's chance to prove his worth at the international stage and I think he will be hungry after a disappointing season at Barca. Germany will again be a contender, albeit one of the weaker ones. Just as Italy, Germany always comes of age during the WC and will go far this year, but just how far is the question. They are not particularly great in any department as their many striker is Klose who's a great player but at 35, might not be the game changer that they need. Their midfield is filled with spectacular players that are not performing to their best. Ozil and Shweinsteiger have both had poor seasons (some might disagree). Gundagon being injured is a big blow to Germany as he's one of those players that Germany needed in the midfield to provide dynamism. Except for Lahm, their defense isn't anything special either. I think they will be a team decent in all roles, but not great in any, something which I believe just does not win the WC during this day and age.

Dark horses are going to be Belgium, France, and England. Belgium have a stellar squad but it is yet to be seen that they can operate as a unit. Their squad is also quite young and inexperienced. My prediction is they will reach quarters at the furthest. My beloved France again bring a squad filled extremely talented players that have issues working in a team and being consistent. I will be hoping they reach at least the semis but quarters might be the furthest for them as well. If Benzema can stay consistent and Valbuena keeps playing like he has been, their might be a lot of goals for France. Their midfield is quite evenly balanced as well, although not taking Nasri takes away some of the creativity. Defense might be the weakest point as it if filled with good players that are inconsistent, if Koscielny and Sakho can step up, the might juts be able to form a formidable force. England are not great tactically or technically but have a squad filled with players at top clubs. Their style might just be boring enough to cause some upsets but I don't see them beating any of the big boys.

Finals Predictions:

Argentina - Brazil

Winners:

Argentina

The OG credited to Noel Valladares really should count as a Karim Benzema goal, though. It'll probably be changed after review from FIFA.

Besides that, though, I agree that there have been a lot of OG's so far.

http://www.businessinsider.com/zlatan-tmz-interview-2014-6

Costa Rica really shook up Group D; this WC has been amazing so far, but these upsets and blow outs are really screwing up my bracket.

Germany looks to be the strongest team so far IMO. Brazil doesn't cut it and will likely have to play Spain or Chile in the next round, which I think would see them out.

USA v Portugal game will be awesome. Thought USA v Ghana was a little boring for the majority of the game though.

Chile is doing very well so far. Brazil may have a hard time beating them if they play againt them in quarter final. This Brazilian team hasn't showed us yet that it has the potential to win the trophy. Germany has clearly become the favourite in my opinion. I am still amazed by how easily Chile has been able to destroy the Roja. If they keep playing at this level I can only see Germany taking them out in semif final.

Russia losing and the U.S. winning is as close to Ukraine winning as I'll get, so I'll take it.

My office bracket has the U.S. taking it all and has pictures of apple pie and Katy Perry. If it ends up being correct, it will be hung up in our new office for all to see. The future is bright.

edit: damnit.

heister: Look at all these wannabe richies hating on an expensive salad. https://arthuxtable.com/

GoIllini:

Portugal with the tying goal on literally the second to last touch of the game....at least we're still alive.

What in the blue fuck was Michael Bradley doing in the build up to Portugal's second? All he had to do was boot the crap out of the ball literally ANYWHERE.

https://vine.co/v/MTlpDYaDh5d

the_stig:
GoIllini:

Portugal with the tying goal on literally the second to last touch of the game....at least we're still alive.

What in the blue fuck was Michael Bradley doing in the build up to Portugal's second? All he had to do was boot the crap out of the ball literally ANYWHERE.

https://vine.co/v/MTlpDYaDh5d

I agree, he had a decent game up till that point. It was really, his fault. So close, would've been such a relief to go through before facing the Germans. Jermaine Jones was very very good tonight though.

How does Jurgen not use his 3 subs EARLIER in a game in those conditions?!? By the 70th minute, it was clear that the mids were gassed (Zusi, Bradley, etc)... at least he put in Yedlin, but fresh legs at that stage of the game were crucial.

A few things on Bradley since I think he has been getting crushed in the comments section on ESPN by people that are clueless:

1. He is not to blame for the "missed goal" from point blank range. Anyone who has played knows that in that scenario with the ball coming up high, you don't have time to see where the defender is and you are just trying to keep it down and on net...which is exactly what he did. Just unlucky

2. Agree that at the end of the game he should not have tried to keep possession by shielding the ball and instead just kicked it out of bounds, but he is not the only one to blame on that goal. It was a beautifully executed run and cross, and I blame Omar and Cameron a lot more than Bradley...if you're going to lose the ball that way, you do it in Portugal's half

3. Look at his work rate and pass completion percentages before calling him out.

Either way, hoping Thursday works out...

Regarding number 1; it was unlucky but in my mind doesn't change the fact that he should've buried it. While I don't expect Bradley to be putting goals away like Suarez, when you're that level of player and receive those kinds of chances, they should be put away.

The only reason I think that Bradley has been receiving some harsh criticism is that he is expected to be one of US's top players along with Howard and Dempsey, and as of yet, he hasn't lived up to the billing. Honestly though, I think Howard really didn't play well that game. Have no idea what he was doing on the first goal, and his diving save later on was only due to the fact that he completely whiffed at the first attempted block.

All things considered though, great result and a much more entertaining game than the first.

I don't follow soccer but I don't understand why any of the US Defenders didn't do anything in their will to bring down those Portugal players during those last seconds. This game sealed next round so missing the next game would be nothing. Getting a yellow card to prevent them from scoring would have been fine right?

Beasley could have stepped up to close down the space without diving in while his left or center mid recovered to assist. No reason that ball should have been allowed to have been whipped into the box. Also, while Ronaldo demonstrated some pace during the game he was clearly not 100% fit and Beasley has plenty of pace so your scenario of him getting burned was unlikely. At that point we had at least 8 guys behind the ball before dumb ass Bradley got caught taking too many touches and blowing the match.

I just want to speak on the USMNT's prospects. I don't know whats going to happen on Thursday. But there is a reason to be optimistic, enough to believe the USA could be looking at a potential run all the way to the round of 8. Assume all standings as they are this morning hold. Upon finishing 2nd in group G we would face the winner of G (Belgium, at the moment), and then after a win here, face the winner of Argentina vs. (Switzerland or Ecuador). If we were to win group G, the outlook on our next two matches seems to be Algeria and then the winner of France v. Nigeria. In both cases we have the some of the weakest of the round of 16 opponents. As for round 8: at best, we face the Swis in the round of 8. At worst, we run up against Messi. Reaching the Semi Finals would require a dream and a prayer.

Benjamin A Gilman Scholar Economics & Finance, Mandarin Chinese & Japanese Small Business VP

cooldurg:

suarez is unreal

I read an article somewhere where they said barcelona and real madrid were most probably to buy him out from liverpool soon, and now most probably they gonna pass on him. well that's why you should have some self control

I tend to agree that the call was soft but studs up over the ball below the knee while close to the ref is asking for trouble. Plus it was an unnecessary challenge on a 50/50 ball that was not in a dangerous area. Foolish by an experienced player. The Italians have themselves to blame as they have been unable to keep clean sheets and have not looked very dangerous in the final third.

Also, Suarez should definitely receive a ban, which is a shame given what a gifted striker he is. How many other guys could come back after a month and dismantle Englands back 4.

They should make him go to counseling or some shit. His mind is clearly fucked up and he's a danger to other players. And if he does it again, ban him for a year and make his return contingent on full teeth removal.

heister: Look at all these wannabe richies hating on an expensive salad. https://arthuxtable.com/

Trapped in an office with no tv how did this happen to me?

The answer to your question is 1) network 2) get involved 3) beef up your resume 4) repeat -happypantsmcgee WSO is not your personal search function.

bfin:

It started when your parents didn't enroll you in a target preschool.

bfin:

espn3.com - you don't have to enroll or anything, just use online account info from your cable provider

Last week at current job and have been watching games on my computer every day. It's a bit difficult watching simultaneous games since I'm a single screen peon at the moment

Cristiano Ronaldo helped the US secure a spot in the round of 16. Pretty terrible game from the Americans today against Germany, but we're advancing, so can't be too mad. Group H is pretty weak so America can realistically get to the quarters, I believe. Belgium is good, but I think America can take them.

design:

Cristiano Ronaldo helped the US secure a spot in the round of 16. Pretty terrible game from the Americans today against Germany, but we're advancing, so can't be too mad. Group H is pretty weak so America can realistically get to the quarters, I believe. Belgium is good, but I think America can take them.

Haha, more like Ghana's GK helped us advance -- not that it really made a difference since they would've apparently tied anyways.

WallStreetOasis.com:

not sure what you expected against Germany? was pleased with how the US played at times and even created a few dangerous chances...happy the other game cooperated.

Stats say USA has now over 1% chance of winning entire thing. Anything can happen! :-)

I also like our chances against Belgium.

Couldn't have said it better. Aside from the first 10 minutes when the team's collective sphincters were clenched, the team played very well considering that on paper (and lets be honest - in reality too), Germany is a much better team. Howard played a strong game, midfield wasn't bad. Defense was shaky, but again, dealing with a very high production top tier talent they did ok.

As a German, I'm quite pleased with the outcome. Germany advanced as first, USA with our German coach as second. However, the USA was pretty weak (probably due to the fact there was no need to win) and definitely has to do more if they want to succeed against Belgium. Our team seemed like they could do more, but didn't want to (as seen in the first 20 minutes which were quite strong).

Anyway, Algeria shouldn't be a problem.

I'm also looking forward to Chile - Brazil.

Belgians fly a German flag and speak French. I wouldn't be too worried. They'll probably show up to the game in hockey gear.

Holy shit Germany! Brazil have been poor all tournament; guess the secret's out. Neymar and Thiago Silva wouldn't have made a difference today.

//www.youtube.com/embed/iYdIXRTBXLo

Reiciendis omnis nihil unde odio explicabo quisquam non qui. Quo in aut voluptas dignissimos quia quidem sunt. Voluptatem non neque modi architecto omnis sit enim. At molestiae eveniet at nihil dolorum. Sapiente in similique numquam est labore et. Eos deleniti expedita voluptate voluptatum assumenda voluptate. Dolores rem minus doloremque totam fugit neque.

Harum aut autem ab iste. Tempora exercitationem mollitia quam culpa rerum. Perferendis ipsa dolores repellendus laborum quos harum. Excepturi quaerat debitis qui magni velit cum suscipit beatae.

Maxime quod distinctio at. Quia nobis eligendi perspiciatis autem possimus. Consectetur minus facere est. Consectetur error dolorum in optio sed doloremque maxime. Est vel explicabo aliquid pariatur distinctio nihil. Praesentium ad saepe enim non dolore eum.

Et adipisci sit et autem sed error omnis temporibus. Molestiae exercitationem sunt atque necessitatibus. Aliquam nam et distinctio magnam. Iste aut consequuntur nostrum aut voluptas. Vel rerum perferendis aut autem incidunt voluptatem libero.

Aperiam placeat a recusandae quas ex accusamus consectetur. Quam eum consequatur harum nostrum. Quia porro porro aut ad commodi. Qui voluptatem autem labore voluptate deleniti. Temporibus nemo magnam atque aut amet distinctio est.

Mollitia omnis ut autem. Vel autem ea ullam quod voluptas non magni inventore.

Quia eligendi illum maxime inventore laborum eum odit. Enim numquam repellat temporibus tempore nihil dolorem sunt.

Excepturi delectus eius inventore eos. Quo sunt sequi nihil asperiores dolorem. Aut illo id id.

Et dolores necessitatibus excepturi ad ad quam. Iste aspernatur explicabo ducimus quas. Architecto culpa ex molestiae aut veritatis natus amet. Dolore non illum vel ullam laudantium perferendis et.

Maiores doloribus eum perspiciatis enim aut id. Cumque cupiditate enim quae at ea. Ut illo velit molestias. Porro est similique ducimus eos dolorem corporis dolorem. Odit voluptates expedita non distinctio sunt aliquid dignissimos. Ullam doloremque velit iure.

Metal. Music. Life. www.headofmetal.com

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”