I'm curious to hear how everyone would rank the top prop trading firms. I've focused the post on firms in Chicago because that is where most of them are. Here is how I've ranked them:
1. Spot Trading
2. Jump Trading
3. DRW Trading
5. TransMarket Group
6. Peak6 Investments
7. Chicago Trading Company
8. Infinium Capital Management
9. Wolverine Trading
10. Tower Hill Trading
Honorable mention for firms outside of Chicago:
Feel free to change them around or offer any overall feedback or firm specific feedback.
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Fixed Income Options Trading at BB vs Prop Trading Firm?
- Fired From Top Prop Trading Firm, Need Advice
- NYC Prop Firms
- Prop Firms- IDEAL Candidate Credentials
- WHAT PROP FIRMS ARE HIRING?
- London Based HF's, Prop Shops, and Buy Side Firms
- Prospects of Being Hired at a Top Prop Firm
- capital contribution at prop firms