Full-time offer fromTech Div in NYC, and interview with in Singapore. Both sound very exciting, but I am leaning towards . What do the monkeys on this site think? I am particularly interested to hear from people that have moved between divisions or between banks.
- Grew up and lived in NYC — it is the financial capital of the world
- Visited Singapore — it is growing fast, a new experience, and exciting
- is definitely more challenging and exciting than Tech
- My background is tech-focused, but I am interested in finance
- I know basic Chinese, which would be helpful in Singapore