Lol y'all were trolled.
These 6 FREE Financial Modeling Lessons
Can Help You Land Your $100k+ Dream Job
- Our Fun Excel Training and Challenge Contest
- DCF Modeling, Tons of Free Templates & Video Tutorials
- Valuation Lesson on Trading Comps
- Cash Flow Modeling and more!
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): See his original post here: "<a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/hey-you-ocr-little-fcksL">HEY you OCR little f*cks</a>" </em> all schools are apparently filled with tweedledees and tweedle f*cking dums because all of...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted on 6/21/12.</em> At the beginning of my analyst program i had a fixed-notion of what it takes to become one of the top-ranked analysts in my class, pocket top-bucket bonus and move on to a prosperous future...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- WSO is now accepting applications to be a Campus Rep at your university for the 2015-16 school year. We currently have 42 reps signed up but would love to add 20-30 more. We are looking for motivated students with a solid work ethic and strong presentation/communication skills who are...
- In the old days many people perceived joining Wall Street was a golden ticket. They figured if you put your head down and work hard your career can be whatever you want it to be. Some thought they would make their money and be done in their thirties or forties. Others imagined they would keep...
- If you look at elite athletes of virtually any sport, they almost always share one thing in common: they started playing the sport at a fairly young age. Sure, there are exceptions, but very rarely do you see a world-class athlete who picked up the sport after high school. Now, what does...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Best of Eddie, this was originally posted in January 2011.</em> When women get together with their friends and talk about the new guy in their life, one of the first questions that always comes up is, "What does he do?", which - let's face it -...
- <strong><span class='keyword_link'><a href="https://gv142.isrefer.com/go/wso35/wsoasis/">Financial modeling</a></span></strong> is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of <span...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- How is asset based lending for middle market? What are the exit opps ? can i still get into Private equity or any mezzanine type fund ?
- I am starting OCR in b-school for consulting. I have received two pieces of advice I have mixed feelings about regarding my resume for the campus resume book. I was hoping a few folks here may...
- I am about 2 months in and have found myself seriously debating quitting without finishing my 2 year analyst stint. It's not even about the hours- I wake up feeling pretty unfulfilled, unhappy, and I...
- Hi, I have a quick question. On my resume, I wrote beside my GPA, top 5%...my school doesn't release relative standing info. until graduation, but it was something I estimated. My GPA and everything...
- Anyone has the Series 7 Final Exams and wants to sell? (Final Exams ONLY) Thanks.
- So I ended up settling on a job when my first choice fell through. I've been at this startup for almost a month and while I love my boss, I'm incredibly bored with my work (I.e. I'm not stimulated...
- I was trying to get an idea on what current students and past graduates of the NYU Schack Real Estate & RE Development thought about the program. Some main points I'm looking for is: 1) Are the...
- I would love to hear different people's opinions on this topic. I have talked with several different people recently and many seem to think we are approaching the end of this cycle (maybe less than...
- sold my business, need career advice I just closed the sale of a oilfield equipment business I started ~2.5 years ago. Started it with around 100k I made in real estate brokerage and a borrowed 50...
- I need advice. Never thought I would be writing this post, and I really hope I'm not coming across as a totally insecure/whiny bitch, but here it goes: I graduated last April, and took a risk by...
- Is AM recruiting only in the fall? Having a difficult time given the ultracompetitive nature of the positions and am worried if I don't get a job by December I'm SOL.
- Just started a FT gig at a top MM IB this past June (think William Blair, HL, Raymond James, etc.) and I don't feel like I've been doing much at all. It's not like I've screwed up on a project and no...
- Hi fellow WSOers, Does anyone know if UBS has a Graduate Training Program for Investment Management track? If so, what does the recruiting timeline look like? Thanks in advance.
- Pretty sure there's not enough room to name all of mine. My picks: -Bugatti Veyron Sang Noir, Pur Sang, Hermes Edition -Aston Martin Vanquish (2015) -Mercedes-Maybach S600 -Brabus AMG-GT (2016),...
- So I am getting ready to attend a career networking event at my local CFA society in two weeks and need some advice whether to add my last job on my resume. I just recently left my job as a manager...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 433