29th Street Capital
Industry: Real Estate
Annual Revenue Estimate: $500m+
Email Convention: NA
Overall Ranking (74%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint (here)
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
29th Street Capital is a privately held real estate investment firm based in Irvine, California. The firm was founded in 2009 to capitalize on the dislocation in the United States real estate markets, and the partners continue to manage the firm as a dynamic and entrepreneurial business.
Our firm brings over 100 years of institutional and capital market experience to every relationship. As a vertically integrated company we are able to take a hands-on approach to every aspect of the investment. Equity commitments typically range between $2-10 million per deal, and involve the acquisition or recapitalization of real estate assets and portfolios. Currently, 29th Street Capital focuses on three asset classes within the domestic real estate market:
(1) Single-family residential - Current rental portfolio of over 2,000 homes with an estimated value of $500MM
(2) Multifamily residential - Have acquired 30 properties totaling over 5,000 units in 8 states
(3) Distressed debt - Have purchased nearly $120MM worth of non-performing loans in the last 18 months