Adams Capital Inc
Annual Revenue Estimate: $0-$500,000
Email Convention: NA
Overall Ranking (57%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint (here)
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Adams Capital has been a trusted provider since 1996 of corporate financial advisory services to family owned businesses, Fortune 500 corporations, high-growth emerging ventures, family offices, estates, and legal counsel. The strength of our advisory services lies in our understanding of business and business asset value. We give our clients the benefits of our knowledge of and experience in the workings of capital markets, the objectives of financial and tax regulatory agencies, and the procedures of auditors.
We help our clients address financial and value-related problems such as the following:
- Compliance with fair value accounting standards for audit tasks, including stock option valuation, purchase price allocation, goodwill impairment testing, hedging instrument valuation, and fresh start/financial restatement accounting.
- Compliance with tax-related issues arising from transactions, such as stock option grants, built-in gains, reasonable equivalent value determinations, and gift and estate transfer taxes.
- Transaction advisory tasks including due diligence services, business appraisal services, exit planning, transaction advisory and representation, transaction structuring services, intellectual property appraisal services, solvency opinions, employee stock ownership programs (ESOPs), and fairness opinions.
- Dispute resolution services including pre-litigation support, business dissolution, business damages calculation, expert report preparation, and expert testimony.
- Special advisory services for financial issues that don't fit any particular category.
See in Google Maps
600 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1850, Atlanta, GA, 30339, United States