Adams Capital Inc
Adams Capital has been a trusted provider since 1996 of corporate financial advisory services to family owned businesses, Fortune 500 corporations, high-growth emerging ventures, family offices, estates, and legal counsel. The strength of our advisory services lies in our understanding of business and business asset value. We give our clients the benefits of our knowledge of and experience in the workings of capital markets, the objectives of financial and tax regulatory agencies, and the procedures of auditors.
We help our clients address financial and value-related problems such as the following:
- Compliance with fair value accounting standards for audit tasks, including stock option valuation, purchase price allocation, goodwill impairment testing, hedging instrument valuation, and fresh start/financial restatement accounting.
- Compliance with tax-related issues arising from transactions, such as stock option grants, built-in gains, reasonable equivalent value determinations, and gift and estate transfer taxes.
- Transaction advisory tasks including due diligence services, business appraisal services, exit planning, transaction advisory and representation, transaction structuring services, intellectual property appraisal services, solvency opinions, employee stock ownership programs (ESOPs), and fairness opinions.
- Dispute resolution services including pre-litigation support, business dissolution, business damages calculation, expert report preparation, and expert testimony.
- Special advisory services for financial issues that don't fit any particular category.
600 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1850
Atlanta, GA 30339