Overall Ranking (NA)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Our objective is to deliver outstanding returns for our partners. We achieve this through the active ownership of high-quality, market-leading businesses. Our flexibility to own businesses for a longer period differentiates Altas from traditional private equity and enables us to maximize value over time.
We have an owners' orientation focused on protecting capital and enhancing value at each of our operating companies. Key elements of this approach include:
• Responsible capital structures that allow businesses to prosper through economic cycles
• Strategic and operational capabilities to support our management team partners
• An emphasis on high multiples of invested capital rather than short-term IRR
Altas' approach offers the benefits of world-class private equity ownership for sophisticated investors and management teams seeking long-term capital partners.