Industry: Investment Banking
Annual Revenue Estimate: $0-$500,000
Email Convention: [email protected]
Overall Ranking (NA)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint (here)
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Specializing in the Asia Pacific region, AZCA provides management consulting and investment banking services to clients worldwide. The bank enables its clients to keep pace with global dynamics through its expertise in conducting business and achieving results in the international marketplace. The firm's analytical techniques, together with its experience in the workings of each country's business infrastructure, are instrumental to its clients' success.
Formulating international strategies for Japan and other Asia-Pacific, North American, and European markets
* Market/product opportunity and feasibility studies
* Technology searches and evaluations
* Competitive company analyses
* Restoration of existing operations in local markets
* Comprehensive strategies for entering local markets
Implementing business models and partnership arrangements to meet specific objectives
* Technology licensing
* Jointly-sponsored R&D programs
* Product development or localization arrangements
* Manufacturing and distribution agreements
* Joint-venture companies
* Wholly-owned subsidiaries in local markets
Defining and implementing financing strategies
* Securing funding from corporate investors
* Assessing strategic investment opportunities in local markets
* Arranging mergers and acquisitions
* Arranging leveraged buyouts