Barman Capital LLC is a boutique investment bank, formed in 1994, with offices and professionals in New York City and Los Angeles. The bank focuses on providing transaction-oriented strategic and financial advice to a select group of medium-sized and smaller privately held and publicly traded companies who wish to sell, merge, acquire or raise private capital for growth. The firm's assignment is to effect and complete the transaction that best meets each client's specific and individual corporate and personal goals.
Its transactional focus lies in the areas of:
- sales, mergers and recapitalizations to and with both strategic and financial buyers;
- acquisitions, including formal active acquisition identification programs;
- privately placed financings of equity and debt to accelerate growth and for acquisitions;
- strategic planning to best achieve each client's corporate and personal goals;
- business relationship formations, such as joint ventures and affiliations; and
- valuation analyses.