Associate Interview - Investment Banking
Length of Process
2. In person model test requiring LBO with returns on from an equity and debt perspective
3. Walk through the case associated with LBO
4. Superday with mixture of all questions and why I wanted the firm, industry, etc. 6 interviews all day.
1. Why credit fund and why specifically mezzanine debt - there is a fine line between regular credit funds and mezz
2. 5 questions I would ask if I knew only this about the business (QSR consumer, Margin profile, # of stores, and locations)
3. LBO test included different style of IRR analysis. Wanted equity IRR, debt IRR and blended IRR.
4. Why not P/E if that is the most traditional route that is taken from investment banking?