To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
ECRI Institute is an international organization with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, and Malaysia. ECRI Institute's headquarters is located in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania on a 12-acre research campus that features a modern 120,000-square-foot facility with offices, instrumented laboratories, and a medical library. ECRI Institute has close to 400 full-time employees whose interdisciplinary backgrounds include medicine, nursing, epidemiology, biomedical science, research methodology, social science, clinical engineering, physics, health law, healthcare management, patient safety and risk management, information technology, medical informatics, clinical writing and editing, and many other areas.
5200 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462