Elite Mergers and Acquisitions
Industry: Investment Banking
Annual Revenue Estimate: NA
Email Convention: NA
Overall Ranking (NA)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint (here)
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Elite Mergers & Acquisitions specializes in selling and recapitalizing California Central Valley businesses with revenues between $1 million and $100 million* - Businesses too large for business brokers and too small for national investment bankers.
At Elite, our focus is to get your deal done with the terms you like. Our intense regional focus combined with world class process allows us to offer you service that cannot be beat.
* Our powerful presale planning helps maximize the valuation of your business.
* We create compelling Confidential Business Reviews that bring out the best of your company - delivering more interest from wider pool of acquirers.
* We market directly to strategic/financial/individual acquirers through our network of M&A intermediaries and affiliates - creating a large acquirer pool to get you more offers.
* We research and confidentially negotiate with a select pool of strategic, financial and individual acquirers - yielding competing offers for your business.
* We help negotiate the best deal possible in the most tax advantageous way to you.
* We help you manage the close and post sale transition.
* We are loyal to our clients and advocate our client's best interests. We do not participate in dual agency.
* We are M&A professionals who are compensated primarily on a success basis. See fee structure .
* Our services during the business sale, recapitalization, or buyout process include: exit strategy planning, preliminary valuation, advice on how to maximize the value of your company, presale planning, professional valuation, powerful marketing package, high powered marketing, active support during negotiations, tax efficient deal structuring, closing, and post close support.
See in Google Maps
2260 E Bidwell St , Folsom, CA, 95630, United States