Federal Home Loan Banks Office of Finance
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
The Federal Home Loan Banks are a system of regional banks from which local lending institutions everywhere in America borrow funds to finance housing, economic development, infrastructure and jobs.
About 80 percent of U.S. lending institutions rely on the Federal Home Loan Banks. Because the Federal Home Loan Banks are cooperatives, their low costs are passed on to consumers and communities.
The Federal Home Loan Banks have been a fundamental part of the nation's financial system for eight decades. No matter what size local lending institution you see doing business, it's likely they're financing much of their community lending through low-cost funds provided by their regional Federal Home Loan Bank.
Federal Home Loan Bank Office of Finance
1818 Market St