Overall Ranking (86%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
Founded in 1979 with primary offices in California and Washington, along with a wholly-owned subsidiary in London and joint venture affiliate in Germany.
• One of the largest independent investment advisers with tens of billions of dollars under management.
• Clients include 25,000+ private clients in all 50 states and over 100 large institutions including Fortune 500 corporations, governments, foundations & endowments.*
• Investment Policy Committee has over 100 years' combined industry experience.
• Published 10+ investment books in partnership with Wiley.
• Founder and CEO Ken Fisher recognized in 2010 as one of 30 most influential industry figures in last 30 years.**
• Ken Fisher has written Forbes' Portfolio Strategy column since 1984, the fourth longest in the magazine's history.
• Ken Fisher ranked a top market forecaster among his peers according to independent 3rd-party CXO Advisory.*
Camas, WA 98607
13100 Skyline Boulevard
Woodside, CA 94062
San Mateo, CA 94404
Recent interviewsView all
|2019||Student / Prospective Monkey||Portland||N/A||Positive||Easy|
|2020||Other||San Francisco||Investment Research||Positive||Easy|
|2018||1st Year Analyst||Camas||N/A||Positive||Average|
|2018||1st Year Analyst||Vancouver||N/A||Negative||Easy|
|2018||1st Year Analyst||Camas||Technology Consulting||Neutral||Average|