To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Genpact is a multinational business process outsourcing and information technology services company, domiciled in Bermuda with executive headquarters in New York. The company reported net revenues of $2.1 billion (2013) with more than 65,000 employees (2014) serving clients from 25 countries. Its current clients include more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500. N. V. Tyagarajan, president and CEO of Genpact, has led the company since his appointment in June 2011. Genpact was established in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, it became an independent company and in August 2007 a publicly traded company (NYSE: G).