HFF Securities L.P.
Annual Revenue Estimate: $100m+
Email Convention: [email protected]
Overall Ranking (92%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint (here)
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
HFF Securities L.P. ("HFFS") is a real estate investment banking affiliate of HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) focused on providing private equity and corporate finance services. HFFS is dedicated to:
- Accessing project-specific, programmatic and entity-level equity capital for real estate companies;
- Raising discretionary equity capital for commingled real estate funds; and
- Providing financial advisory services to real estate companies and institutional investors for various strategic assignments.
Our senior bankers' core expertise is an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the institutional real estate marketplace and the tax-exempt investor community.
HFFS' professionals have an average of 20 years of experience within the institutional real estate industry, each with a unique background that enhances the services provided by HFFS. Senior management professionals have previous experience as real estate investment advisors and managers, pension fund trustees, Wall Street investment bankers and attorneys