Jordan, Knauff & Company
Overall Ranking (14%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
Jordan, Knauff & Company was founded in 2001 by G. Cook Jordan, Jr. and Thomas E. Knauff with a clear purpose: to provide experienced, professional and sophisticated investment banking services to the middle-market of American business.
Jordan, Knauff & Company: Profile of Experience
- On a combined basis, over 300 business transactions as investors, owners, operators, investment bankers, buyers of middle-market companies or sellers of middle-market companies
- On a combined basis, more than 25 years of senior executive and management experience in operating middle-market companies
- Over 12 years of experience in private equity partnerships
- Experience with transactions ranging in size from $1 million in revenues to $650 million in revenues
- Majority of transaction experience with private companies owned by one shareholder, a family, a partnership of shareholders or private equity investors. This includes the sale of our own companies and also includes many transactions involving public companies
- Extensive experience with private equity transactions: senior debt, mezzanine finance and equity
200 West Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60606