Location Seattle Seattle , WAUnited States Washington US
Seattle Seattle , WA
Year of Interview:
Month of Interview:
- Group/Division/Type:Private Wealth Management
- Outcome of Interview:No Offer
- How did you get the interview?:Applied Online
- Overall, how would you describe your interview experience?:Positive
- How long did the interview process last?:1-2 months
- Overall, how difficult was the interview?:Average
- What did the interview consist of?:Phone Interview1 on 1 Interview
- Please describe the interview / hiring process.:A recruiter reached out to me several weeks after submitting my application. This 1 on 1 phone call consisted mainly of behavioral questions mixed with why JP Morgan and why the position. Next, I received another phone call invitation for a talk with 1st year analysts and the head recruiter for the office. This was also mainly behavioral, but had more of an emphasis on technical. These technicals consisted of describing portfolio allocations and what I would invest in/have invested in. I was then offered a superday at the office. They comped everything, which was very nice. Met with/interview with a wide variety of employees and analysts, probably 4 "1 on 3" interview sessions. Not too many technicals, just know the markets, what interests you, how you invest, and how you would recommend investing.
- What were the most difficult or unexpected interview questions asked?
- How did you answer each of these questions (please be specific)?
Thank you for helping us improve the WSO Company Database.
Aggregated Rankings for JP Morgan Securities
Career Advancement Opportunities