Seven Hills Group
Industry: Investment Banking
Annual Revenue Estimate: NA
Email Convention: [email protected]
Overall Ranking (2%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint (here)
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Seven Hills is strategic advisor and financing partner of choice to emerging companies in technology, healthcare, cleantech, and other targeted growth industries.
* Corporate Divestitures
* Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
* Going Private Transactions
* Management Buyouts
* Leveraged Buyouts
* Cross-Border Transactions
* Distressed M&A
* Corporate Restructuring
* Takeover Bid Preparation and Defense
* Private Debt Placements
* PIPE Financings
* Registered Direct Placements
* Capital Structure Assessment
Financial Advisory Services
* M&A Strategic Alternatives
* M&A/IPO Analysis
* Due Diligence
* Fairness Opinions
* Investor Relations Planning
San Francisco office
See in Google Maps
75 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA, 94111, United States
+1 415 869 6200