South Andes Capital
Overall Ranking (18%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
South Andes Capital was organised in 1993, and offers first-class services in the area of corporate finance to local and international companies.
Since 2010 South Andes Capital is the exclusive member in Chile of IMAP, organization of merger and acquisition (M&A) advisory firms present in 30 countries.
South Andes have extensive experience to support their clients in the following areas:
- Acquisitions, divestitures and mergers of companies (M&A).
- Design and implementation of tender processes and/or sales of singular assets.
- Project evaluation and valuation of companies.
- Incorporation of strategic partners.
- Corporate financing and project financing strategies.
- Business models design.
- Basic review of income tax and VAT matters.