The Allstate Corporation
Annual Revenue Estimate: $25bn+
Email Convention: NA
Overall Ranking (85%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint (here)
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Allstate's major business is private passenger auto and homeowners insurance, primarily offered through agencies. These products are marketed under the Allstate, Encompass and Esurance brand names.
The Allstate Financial segment provides life insurance, retirement and investment products, and voluntary accident and health insurance products. Its principal products are interest-sensitive, traditional and variable life insurance; fixed annuities including deferred and immediate; and voluntary accident and health insurance.
Additional Allstate products include:
- Business insurance: commercial products for small business owners
- Consumer household insurance: specialty products including motorcycle, boat, renters and condominium insurance policies
- Allstate Dealer Services: insurance and non-insurance products sold primarily to auto dealers
- Allstate Roadside Services: retail and wholesale roadside assistance products
See in Google Maps
2775 Sanders Rd., Northbrook, IL, 60062, United States