The Continuum Company
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
The Continuum Company "TCC" is a privately held real estate development firm based in New York City. TCC's core business is the acquisition and development of residential (both for sale and rental housing), office, hospitality and retail space in New York, Miami, and Las Vegas. To date, TCC has developed more than 12 million square feet totaling over $6 billion.
Under the direction of Ian Bruce Eichner, the company's founder, TCC's team of real estate professionals has a successful track record of developing complex, multi-phased projects from inception to occupancy. The company is involved in all aspects of development including acquisition and finance, design and construction, sales and marketing, and project management.
30 West 21st Street
New York, NY 10010