Industry: Investment Banking
Annual Revenue Estimate: NA
Email Convention: [email protected]
Overall Ranking (66%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint (here)
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
TripleTree is an independent investment bank focused on mergers and acquisition, financial restructuring and principal investing services. For over a decade, the firm has worked with high-growth, innovative technology enabled businesses in healthcare and other industries.
TripleTree is focused primarily on healthcares services, outsourcing and technologies across six disciplines.
* Revenue Cycle Management
* Clinical Systems
* Electronic Medical Records
* Coding and Compliance
* Reimbursement Management
* Data Analytics
* Revenue Cycle Management
* Compliance & Data Analytics
* Cost Containment, Fraud & Abuse
* Population Health Management
* Disease Management
* Health & Productivity Management
* Behavioral Health/Work-life Balance
* Health Content
* Absence Management
* Research and Development
* Sales and Marketing
* Safety and Surveillance
* Specialty Pharmacy
* Benefit Management
* Clinical Efficiency and Efficacy
* Consumer Applications
* Wireless Infrastructure and Enablement
* Medicare Advantage Administration
* Independent Living Technologies
* Long-term Care
* Chronic Care Management
* Decision Support, Content and Insurance Brokerage
* Medical Supplies and Drug Adherence
See in Google Maps
7601 France Ave Suite 150, Minneapolis, MN, 55435, United States