Overall Ranking (83%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Westlake Services include:
INVESTMENT BANKING (Private and Publicly Traded)
* Mergers and Acquisitions - Advising Owners/Sellers - Advising Acquirers - Private Equity — dedicated Buy-side search and Sell-side auction/representation * Private Capital Raises - Equity - Debt - Venture Capital * Underwriting * Institutional Sales and Trading * Financial Advisory -Fairness Opinions -Solvency Opinions -Purchase Price Allocations -Valuation for Equity Compensation
2000 Kaliste Saloom Road
Lafayette, LA 70508
Dallas, TX 75219
Houston, TX 77057
2700 Via Fortuna
Austin , TX 78746