To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Multifamily developer in the SE US, mid Atlantic, and Texas
ZOM creates unique real estate environments. We maximize value by designing innovative spaces, exceeding the expectations of our customers, and building trust with our stakeholders. Our objective is to deliver an unparalleled style of living, inspired by our passion for creativity, quality and value creation. We continuously strive to research, deliver and market ZOM Living in a manner that preserves the environment and protects our competitive advantage. Our success is the product of a diversified team of well trained and talented people committed to delivering a ZOM style of living in thoughtfully selected markets. We recruit and retain our associates by providing a professionally rewarding environment for those who rise to the challenge.
4208 Six Forks Rd #1000
Raleigh, NC 27609
1909 Woodall Rodgers Fwy Suite 400
Dallas, TX 75201
200 E Broward Blvd #1200,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301