One day to decide: US or UK?
I've asked this so many times but I have to make a decision by tomorrow. I have to choose if I want to go to school in the US or the UK.
I don't know what to do.
I've gone back and forth over the past two months and I still haven't come to a decision. I'd probably get decent opportunities from both, in their respective countries, but this isn't really about the schools.
For IB, I've heard that in London it's easier in terms of hours, that networking isn't a thing, and pay is worse. I'd need a work visa, so getting out of IB wouldn't be easy (not that that would matter though, b/c I'd want to come back to the US after a few years). Staying here would mean more pay, worse work-life balance,
Honestly, I don't care about being in a BB bank in the US or the UK--I don't even care about banking. I just want a good salary and (long-term) a good work-life balance. I'd be fine at a much less prestigious bank (like SunTrust or something) or a different area (like CF) if that means I get a better work-life balance.
My life would be entirely different the next 5-7 years based on this decision. I would have very different experiences. I don't know what to do, and at this point I'd probably feel better if someone just made the decision for me.