• Sharebar

.......Would YOU wait till marriage before loosing it if you haven't already...

Comments (114)

  • Leonidas's picture

    Date, sure. Marry, no.

    Do you buy a car without taking it out for a test-drive first? Didn't think so.

    This reminds me of that one scene in Ace Ventura, where Jim Carrey wonders how to check if a girl is a virgin.

    Calling Ron Paul an isolationist is like calling your neighbor a hermit because he doesn't come over to your property and break your windows.

  • In reply to JDawg
    bfin's picture

    JDawg wrote:
    No. If she has to wait till marriage, then that implies a lot of other things about her personality, beliefs, mindset, etc that are personally huge turnoffs for me.

    This. If a woman is willing to wait till marriage there is something crazy about her personality, which means she is a HUGE no go.

    Better yet, FUCK NO.

    The answer to your question is 1) network 2) get involved 3) beef up your resume 4) repeat -happypantsmcgee

    WSO is not your personal search function.

  • D-Man's picture

    Even for religious purposes? If it was a woman who is so physically beautiful, amazing personality, fun to be around, intelligent, and loves you to bits and has had other sexual encounters in the past, just not penetrative V-Sex

  • In reply to D-Man
    Leonidas's picture

    D-Man wrote:
    Even for religious purposes? If it was a woman who is so physically beautiful, amazing personality, fun to be around, intelligent, and loves you to bits and has had other sexual encounters in the past, just not penetrative V-Sex

    Well, if that's the case, then provided that she's fertile, loyal, and not a religious nut job, I can't see any reason why not.

    I'm assuming the "other sexual encounters" were with me. If not, the hypocritical whore can go fuck herself.

    Calling Ron Paul an isolationist is like calling your neighbor a hermit because he doesn't come over to your property and break your windows.

  • bears1208's picture

    Dated a girl for a couple months that didn't do anything beyond making out for religious reasons. She was awesome in every other way but I just couldn't handle it. It's not something I can put up with.

  • In reply to Leonidas
    D-Man's picture

    Leonidas wrote:
    D-Man wrote:
    Even for religious purposes? If it was a woman who is so physically beautiful, amazing personality, fun to be around, intelligent, and loves you to bits and has had other sexual encounters in the past, just not penetrative V-Sex

    Well, if that's the case, then provided that she's fertile, loyal, and not a religious nut job, I can't see any reason why not.

    I'm assuming the "other sexual encounters" were with me. If not, the hypocritical whore can go fuck herself.

    Unfortunately no they weren't with me. She said she's now a better christian and would not do what she did in the past unless in a marriage...

  • In reply to Leonidas
    aempirei's picture

    Leonidas wrote:
    D-Man wrote:
    Even for religious purposes? If it was a woman who is so physically beautiful, amazing personality, fun to be around, intelligent, and loves you to bits and has had other sexual encounters in the past, just not penetrative V-Sex

    Well, if that's the case, then provided that she's fertile, loyal, and not a religious nut job, I can't see any reason why not.

    I'm assuming the "other sexual encounters" were with me. If not, the hypocritical whore can go fuck herself.


    Yah and when you find out on your honeymoon that she is a dead fish, you'll be divorcing her the next day.

    My name is Nicky, but you can call me Dre.

  • D M's picture

    Nope, never

    "You stop being an asshole when it sucks to be you." -IlliniProgrammer
    "Your grammar made me wish I'd been aborted." -happypantsmcgee

  • morgan90's picture

    Yes, always... I like girls who can stand up to their principles and not easily swayed by her surroundings. If she were like what you said "physically beautiful, amazing personality, fun to be around, intelligent, and loves you to bits", i don't see why sex would matter much. If you love her and like to be around her, then sex is just an extra add-on.... Personal opinion: I don't fancy girls who easily sleep around with men... And where else would you find a girl who's still a virgin nowadays? I say she's a keeper...

    Question: Is she asian btw? If she is, then this whole virginity thing kinda makes sense.

  • Rupert Pupkin's picture

    If she gives really good head and doesn't mind doing it on command, then it wouldn't really matter. This is assuming she's not a religious nut job and any other stereotype that comes along with waiting until marriage. If she can choke one down like a pro, she's probably going to be decent in bed, too. If not, you always have the former haha.

  • In reply to morgan90
    D-Man's picture

    morgan90 wrote:
    Yes, always... I like girls who can stand up to their principles and not easily swayed by her surroundings. If she were like what you said "physically beautiful, amazing personality, fun to be around, intelligent, and loves you to bits", i don't see why sex would matter much. If you love her and like to be around her, then sex is just an extra add-on.... Personal opinion: I don't fancy girls who easily sleep around with men... And where else would you find a girl who's still a virgin nowadays? I say she's a keeper...

    Question: Is she asian btw? If she is, then this whole virginity thing kinda makes sense.

    No, she's black and an evangelical christian

  • In reply to morgan90
    D-Man's picture

    morgan90 wrote:
    Yes, always... I like girls who can stand up to their principles and not easily swayed by her surroundings. If she were like what you said "physically beautiful, amazing personality, fun to be around, intelligent, and loves you to bits", i don't see why sex would matter much. If you love her and like to be around her, then sex is just an extra add-on.... Personal opinion: I don't fancy girls who easily sleep around with men... And where else would you find a girl who's still a virgin nowadays? I say she's a keeper...

    Question: Is she asian btw? If she is, then this whole virginity thing kinda makes sense.

    Thanks by the way. I agree with you lol (obviously)

  • Chocobo's picture

    I think it's possible to test if you have chemistry without having sex. Perhaps make sure she's willing to experiment and have fun in the bedroom? I mean, I don't think you'd want someone who isn't open to new things. My boyfriend had to teach me everything cause I didn't know anything about the male anatomy. I was the girl who closed her eyes & covered her ears in those awkward health classes...

    I don't blame her for wanting to wait till marriage. If anything, I wish I had done the same thing. I was with a guy for 3 years, we knew exactly what kind of lifestyle we wanted & talked about kids & etc. He proposed & I slept with him. He was a virgin too & we were each other's first bf/gf. In the end he left me cause he didn't know if what we had was love & his jewish parents didn't really help since they were always suggesting him to date other girls to know if what we had was the real thing cause they didn't want him to marry a non-jew. I thought I had found the one or whatever - I wish I had saved it. Because of this experience, I will no longer have sex with another guy till marriage. I can't respect myself anymore if I have sex with another douche.

    So yeah, don't blame her for wanting to wait till marriage. She's just looking out for herself. Make sure you both have the spark or chemistry or whatever though. The last thing you'd want is a sexless marriage..

  • trazer985's picture

    I'm wondering what we could say for you to think the other way. You came to this forum to ignore the naysayers and thank those that would support your clearly faltering belief (otherwise you wouldnt ask the question).

    Every single resource regarding the positives of no sex before marriage are christian based organisations. I assume you are not a devout believer, or we wouldnt be having this debate.

    Look at the evidence, only people who have a religious reason to rationalise this, preach it (or their parents do). There can't be any other positives to it, or there would be more takers.

    Sadly, the statistics regarding successful marriages will also be very jaded, since anyone devout enough to not fornicate before marriage will also be in the divorce is a sin category.

  • In reply to Chocobo
    D-Man's picture

    Izuno wrote:
    I think it's possible to test if you have chemistry without having sex. Perhaps make sure she's willing to experiment and have fun in the bedroom? I mean, I don't think you'd want someone who isn't open to new things. My boyfriend had to teach me everything cause I didn't know anything about the male anatomy. I was the girl who closed her eyes & covered her ears in those awkward health classes...

    I don't blame her for wanting to wait till marriage. If anything, I wish I had done the same thing. I was with a guy for 3 years, we knew exactly what kind of lifestyle we wanted & talked about kids & etc. He proposed & I slept with him. He was a virgin too & we were each other's first bf/gf. In the end he left me cause he didn't know if what we had was love & his jewish parents didn't really help since they were always suggesting him to date other girls to know if what we had was the real thing cause they didn't want him to marry a non-jew. I thought I had found the one or whatever - I wish I had saved it. Because of this experience, I will no longer have sex with another guy till marriage. I can't respect myself anymore if I have sex with another douche.

    So yeah, don't blame her for wanting to wait till marriage. She's just looking out for herself. Make sure you both have the spark or chemistry or whatever though. The last thing you'd want is a sexless marriage..

    We connect really well and there are sparks...clear feelings when im near her and away from her and i think its the same for her

  • In reply to Febreeze
    trazer985's picture

    febreeze wrote:
    D-Man wrote:
    febreeze wrote:
    if she's super hot, super smart, on her way to becoming a lawyer or some shit, and will pay the rent and have my babies then YEA.

    just put it in her butt until then...

    She studied economics at university and got a 1st

    that means she'll let you put it in her butt?

    catholics have something against that, dated a mexican, doesnt even register.

  • In reply to trazer985
    D-Man's picture

    trazer985 wrote:
    febreeze wrote:
    D-Man wrote:
    febreeze wrote:
    if she's super hot, super smart, on her way to becoming a lawyer or some shit, and will pay the rent and have my babies then YEA.

    just put it in her butt until then...

    She studied economics at university and got a 1st

    that means she'll let you put it in her butt?

    catholics have something against that, dated a mexican, doesnt even register.

    She's had it in her butt before, but not from me yet :p

  • In reply to D-Man
    D-Man's picture

    D-Man wrote:
    febreeze wrote:
    if she's super hot, super smart, on her way to becoming a lawyer or some shit, and will pay the rent and have my babies then YEA.

    just put it in her butt until then...

    She studied economics at university and got a 1st

    I mentioned her degree to point out she's not dependent on me financially, she is only 22 and trying to get a role as a junior analyst

  • In reply to D-Man
    Febreeze's picture

    D-Man wrote:
    trazer985 wrote:
    febreeze wrote:
    D-Man wrote:
    febreeze wrote:
    if she's super hot, super smart, on her way to becoming a lawyer or some shit, and will pay the rent and have my babies then YEA.

    just put it in her butt until then...

    She studied economics at university and got a 1st

    that means she'll let you put it in her butt?

    catholics have something against that, dated a mexican, doesnt even register.

    She's had it in her butt before, but not from me yet :p

    Did i just end this thread?

  • In reply to Febreeze
    D-Man's picture

    febreeze wrote:
    D-Man wrote:
    trazer985 wrote:
    febreeze wrote:
    D-Man wrote:
    febreeze wrote:
    if she's super hot, super smart, on her way to becoming a lawyer or some shit, and will pay the rent and have my babies then YEA.

    just put it in her butt until then...

    She studied economics at university and got a 1st

    that means she'll let you put it in her butt?

    catholics have something against that, dated a mexican, doesnt even register.

    She's had it in her butt before, but not from me yet :p

    Did i just end this thread?


    Possibly...I think so

  • In reply to Febreeze
    D-Man's picture

    febreeze wrote:
    D-Man wrote:
    trazer985 wrote:
    febreeze wrote:
    D-Man wrote:
    febreeze wrote:
    if she's super hot, super smart, on her way to becoming a lawyer or some shit, and will pay the rent and have my babies then YEA.

    just put it in her butt until then...

    She studied economics at university and got a 1st

    that means she'll let you put it in her butt?

    catholics have something against that, dated a mexican, doesnt even register.

    She's had it in her butt before, but not from me yet :p

    Did i just end this thread?


    Possibly...I think so

  • In reply to D-Man
    trazer985's picture

    D-Man wrote:
    trazer985 wrote:
    so she's a christian that doesnt do sex before marriage because... but takes it in the ass which is completely not against the fictional book they all quote.

    snog marry AVOID.

    That's in her past...she said she'll no longer do these things till marriage

    well find yourself another girl and when she gets married she can come find you. :)

    I'm very biased against religious nuts. Making decisions based on no evidence is a real burn I have with humanity.

  • In reply to D-Man
    Febreeze's picture

    D-Man wrote:
    trazer985 wrote:
    so she's a christian that doesnt do sex before marriage because... but takes it in the ass which is completely not against the fictional book they all quote.

    snog marry AVOID.

    That's in her past...she said she'll no longer do these things till marriage

    LOL

    sucks to be u

  • In reply to trazer985
    Cluelessfromoz's picture

    trazer985 wrote:
    I'm wondering what we could say for you to think the other way. You came to this forum to ignore the naysayers and thank those that would support your clearly faltering belief (otherwise you wouldnt ask the question).

    Every single resource regarding the positives of no sex before marriage are christian based organisations. I assume you are not a devout believer, or we wouldnt be having this debate.

    Look at the evidence, only people who have a religious reason to rationalise this, preach it (or their parents do). There can't be any other positives to it, or there would be more takers.

    Sadly, the statistics regarding successful marriages will also be very jaded, since anyone devout enough to not fornicate before marriage will also be in the divorce is a sin category.

    Actually you are wrong. There was a guy who wanted to test the exact thing you just said and thought there was less rates of divorces in Christians. The results of his survey were surprising and turns out there is a higher divorce rate amongst them.

  • In reply to Febreeze
    D-Man's picture

    febreeze wrote:
    D-Man wrote:
    trazer985 wrote:
    so she's a christian that doesnt do sex before marriage because... but takes it in the ass which is completely not against the fictional book they all quote.

    snog marry AVOID.

    That's in her past...she said she'll no longer do these things till marriage

    LOL

    sucks to be u

    Loool, yh you're right

Pages