General Interview Information
Length of Process
1. Senior Manager: Focus on personal fit (later told me that I was meant to do case, but we went out of time due to a good conversation).
2. Senior Manager: Case interview (fairly simple, open case) + brainteaser (pretended that my answer to the brainteaser was wrong, I knew 100% is was correct)
3. Managing Director: General talk, asked for findings from my thesis, experience with failed IT projects, talked about AS position in the market.
Accepted offer. Good base salary. Bonus is very poor. Great stock buying scheme. Great people and community feeling. Mix of strategy and high-level implementation work. Good work-life balance for a consulting company (may be slightly country specific).
Want Access to these Accenture Interview Insights?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights