Aquilo has a wide range of experience in life science banking.
The bank is focused on private placements (including PIPEs) and M&A.
The firm's value as a strategic advisor comes from thinking strategically and executing successfully.
• Public and private transactions
• Buy-side and sell-side representation
• Biotech/pharma partnering
• Divestitures, spin-offs and other business separation strategies
• Defense strategies and shareholder rights plans
• Joint ventures and partial acquisitions
• Fairness opinions
The bank's principals have raised in excess of $2 billion* of private equity for public and private life science companies.
Investors in its financings have included institutional investors, venture capitalists, mezzanine investors, and strategic corporate investors in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.
*Transactions completed by principals, including those completed at other firms.
One Maritime Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94111
Aquilo Partners Interview Questions