Overall Ranking (72%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
Since we founded Camden in 1995, we are proud of the results we have produced for our clients by capitalizing on inefficiencies that emerge in niche markets where many smaller companies flourish and grow.
In other words, in areas where there is little common knowledge, we make it our business to know intimately the companies and the money managers in which we invest. While many other investment management firms seek to excel as stock-pickers, we pursue opportunities where our experience and influence will make a positive difference to both our investors and the companies in which they invest.
We've created three different ways investors can benefit from our experience and influence. Our investors, who range from large institutions to high net worth individuals, can choose from:
- In private equity we typically invest from $3 million to $10 million in late-stage private or emerging micro-cap companies;
- In the small cap portfolio we invest in the same niche via the public market;
- We also build a diversified portfolio of outside private equity partnerships by investing in third-party funds.
As a result, our investors can:
- Understand the proven approach of our consistent process;
- Hear about the progress of their investments;
- See the difference that our involvement makes;
- Diversify their portfolio in interesting and effective ways; and
- Influence the growth of tomorrow's great companies.
Succeeding in these niches is possible only through a combination of experience and influence. We are often actively involved in supporting and developing the companies' leadership. Our goal is not to wrest control - our goal is to help them make wise decisions.
We draw upon leadership, candid communication, a broad network, creativity, patience and solid strategy to paint a bright picture for both our investors and the companies.
It's a bit like creating a financial work of art.
500 East Pratt Street, Suite 1200
Baltimore, MD 21202