Industry: Real Estate
Annual Revenue Estimate: $100m+
Email Convention: NA
Overall Ranking (75%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint (here)
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Clarion Partners is distinguished by a performance-driven approach, organizational stability and a mandate of accountability to our clients.
- Investments in high quality properties: office, retail, industrial, multifamily residential and hotel
- Broad range of real estate strategies across the risk/return spectrum - core, core plus, value-add and opportunistic
- $32.5 billion in total assets under management
- 200 institutional investors both domestic and international
- Investment options in both commingled funds and separately managed accounts
- Expertise in equity and debt structures
- 271 employees in the United States, Brazil and the UK
- SEC-registered investment advisor
- FCA Authorized
See in Google Maps
1440 New York Avenue, #220, Washington, DC, 2005, United States