To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
The EBRD offers financial products tailored to each client. Prospective clients have to demonstrate that their proposed project or business meets the minimum requirements to be eligible to be considered for EBRD involvement.
EBRD financing for private sector projects generally ranges from $5 million to $250 million, in the form of loans or equity. The average EBRD investment is $25 million. Smaller projects may be financed through financial intermediaries or through special programmes for smaller direct investments in the less advanced countries.