To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
The EQT funds invest in companies in Northern and Eastern Europe, Asia and the US in which EQT can act as a catalyst to transform and grow operations. EQT's business model focuses on driving the process of change and repositioning, driving top-line growth while combining financial discipline with industrial expertise.
Since EQT's first acquisition in 1995, the average annual growth in the EQT Equity funds' portfolio companies has been 11%, the number of employees has increased by 12% and earnings by 17%.
Today, EQT consists of 14 private equity funds active in buyouts, equity related growth financing and infrastructure with approximately EUR 18 billion of committed capital. EQT has invested more than EUR 10.8 billion in around 100 companies and exited close to 50.
EQT Funds Management Limited
PO Box 269
National Westminster House
GY1 3RA Guernsey