Exane BNP Paribas
Overall Ranking (54%)
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Star
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Founded in 1990, Exane is an investment company specialising in 3 businesses:
- Cash Equities: Under the brand name Exane BNP Paribas, Exane provides institutional investors with a range of services, such as research, sale and execution on European equities.
- Equity Derivatives: Exane Derivatives has built a robust structured products franchise, based on its longstanding leadership in European convertible bonds and options.
- Asset Management: Exane Asset Management is the leading long/short equity fund manager in France.
16, avenue Matignon
1 Hanover Street
640 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10019