Northlane Capital Partners
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Want Access To These Statistics & Rankings?
- Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint here
- REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies
- Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights
Private Equity Firm that spun out of American Capital after it was sold to Ares. They primarily focus on Business Services and Healthcare investments
Northlane Capital Partners invests in growing, highly profitable middle market companies. Our four founding partners have worked together since 2003, investing more than $1.4 billion in our target verticals of healthcare and business services. We look to partner with motivated management teams operating market leading companies in high growth niches. In addition to these characteristics, our ideal target company generates high EBITDA and cash flow margins, and is either recession resistant or has demonstrated a rapid recovery through the business cycle. We look for platform investments ranging in size from $5 million to $30 million of EBITDA (no minimums for add-ons to existing portfolio companies).
Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814