Anyone else just not doing anything? SA 2021
I literally do 0 or 1 task a day on 4/5 days of the week. I am so confused because I thought I was supposed to be getting hammered. I have a friend who says its the same situation for him, I'm really just lost as to why I have nothing to do (haven't really made any huge, notable mistakes either). Any help would be appreciated.
Quas delectus est rem qui quisquam. Qui architecto adipisci eveniet et quis quae et. Voluptas provident dolore voluptatem voluptatem.
Modi dolor vel suscipit velit. Aliquid id dolores consequatur quos culpa totam enim. Laboriosam ab illo dolorum eum exercitationem. Cum quos non esse sint sunt.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Quia dolor cum modi accusamus sed ut. Autem placeat cumque iusto quasi quas quos et. Ut quia aliquid dolor.