PJT Partners SA 2021
Hi all, I haven't seen any information on here about PJT SA 2021 so I figured I would make a thread to see if anyone has any good info on the process (timelines, diversity, target/non-target, etc.)
Hi all, I haven't seen any information on here about PJT SA 2021 so I figured I would make a thread to see if anyone has any good info on the process (timelines, diversity, target/non-target, etc.)
| +83 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 47 | 6h |
| +83 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 19h |
| +55 | You should probably leave IB | 24 | 5h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 14h |
| +43 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 23 | 22h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 2d |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 27 | 13h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
| +22 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 6h |
| +21 | MS NYC Generalist Program Group Rankings & Placement Process | 12 | 1d |
Career Resources
Once again, the biggest guys on the street are moving low-key, slick, and fast. If you've got all the way to the interview, study up. Good luck to the future rockstars!
bro you sound like a finance version of hulk hogan lol
I recently was hired at PJT. I ended up playing Fortnite with a random person online and it turned out to be an analyst at the firm. I carried him hard during our games and he pushed for me and got me a job. People start playing Fortnite, thats where all the networking happens now.
i work here
More like 16-20.
for those who had their first round interviews already - thoughts?? how technical was it
very technical, but nothing too crazy
Can anyone who recruited for PJT RSSG pm me? Looking at SA 2022 and would appreciate advice, thanks.
.
not now bro, fuck off
Just as a point of reference. I interviewed as part of the women’s diversity program and heard back with an offer a week later. Ended up accepting another place but just wanted to calm some nerves lol