I am starting network for the first time and would like to get some critic for my template. I am a just starting college and hope to find an internship for next summer.
Dear Mr/Mrs X,
Hi, my name is ___________, a student at Berkeley City College majoring in Business Administration. I found your contact information on _____ as well as the alumni database. I am highly interested in the investment banking industry and specifically the mergers and acquistions field. I know you are busy and understand if they can't make the time - but I would really appreciate it if you could be open to a brief informational interview over the phone or in person next week? I am eager to learn more about your undergraduate experiences at ________ university and about your role at ______ bank. Thank you for your time and help.
- a. Can anyone help me find people's email from GS, JPM, or any other BB in the S.F. area, and also how do you find emails the proper way?
b. Does it have be someone in N.Y or is S.F good enough?
- Do these people have to be Associates, VPs, or MDs, or can it be an analyst?
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.